InstrumentLab .NET is a free trial software application from the Basic VB VB DotNet subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-27. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Set of .NET 2.0-4.5 GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress bar.
- Thermometer gauge.
- Angular gauge.
- Linear gauge.
- Analog clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment text.
- Spectrum Indicator.
- Matrix display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Free for non-commercial use.
InstrumentLab .NET (version 7.7) has a file size of 402.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 124 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.